2. Organize and schedule your home search process.
3. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
4. Provide you with ongoing updates on available homes.
5. Help you to compare homes and make a decision.
6. Advise you on the terms and issues of the offer and fill out the purchase order contract.
7. Present your offer and negotiate on your behalf.
8. Coordinate and supervise the preparation of all closing documents and guide you through the closing process.
9. Help you resolve any closing issues.
10. Coordinate move-in and assist with any post-closing issues.